We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. They are the people he called, because that was his plan. Romans 8:28

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Fun at Perdid

We took the annual family pictures yesterday.  Most of them turned out great, but I was using a finicky lens and some were not so great.  So, I planned to redo them this afternoon, but the sun didn't cooperate.  So I think I am going to try them again in the morning light, much to the kids delight.  But there were some good ones.  I have to redo the ones mostly of me and the kids, with a lens that will be easier for Mom or Joel to take pictures with.  So, without further ado....



These are always my favorite shots.
Both ways

Grace in the sand (which she wasn't very  happy about)
T

Garrett and his sweet smile

Wyatt is always the poser

She really was horrified



This picture is the one that needs to be redone, but I wanted to post it anyway!

Same story with this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment